






Totally forgot to post these pictures. My sister and I took our kids to Toy Town in Chandler over a month ago and I got so many cute pictures. If you haven't taken your kids to Toy Town, you gotta go. They have every toy you could ever imagine, a bunch of tiny little houses to play in, a jumpy castle, and a train table. The kids had SOOO much fun and you only have to pay for your kids (I think it's around 6-8 bucks) and adults are FREEEEE!!! And yes...Ryder has a major black eye from getting b*tch slapped by a chair at In N' Out.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Toy Town
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awww..look at the little police occifer...SO cute! fun times!
FUn I totally should go there that looks like something my kid would DEF enjoy! Poor Ryder with his little black eye that sucks I swear kids constantly run into things and get hurt huh!? Well I am back in town now and so we should get together for sure, and if you are ready for a cut I am here for ya! ttyl!:)
Post a Comment