Aww what a cutie he is! He will be pro at walking very soon! Then he will be all over the place even more, haha its the most fun ever! :) That is cute he sits in his toys for so long Meg does that too its nice huh? I have a sippy cup that is actually a straw and it is kinda hard to suck out of but it may work for him(so he wont choke-meg does that with some of her sippys too!), I will show it to ya next time you are over cause I cant remember the name of it and I will let ya know how I taught Meg to use a straw its great cause all my other sippys still leak and get all over the place but these dont! YOu may love it! Call me anytime when you want a cut, I dont have texting anymore so just give me a call!:)
We were married October 5, 2006. We have a little boy named Ryder (5) a little girl named Kendra (2) and a baby boy named Bowen (5 months). We are both trying to be good parents and just live our lives to the fullest. We are a happy family!
11 comments:
He is walking!! Hoorah... and OH no!!
YEY RYDER!!!
SO adorable. We watched it a million times...the kids were so excited. He's such a big boy!
What a cutie! I love it when they learn how to walk!
Hurray he is walking! now you have to watch him.
That's hilarious. And so fun. My favorite part is when my kids finally walk!
OMG... I can't believe he is taking steps. What happened to your little baby.
P.S. Miss you
yeah! give it maybe 2 weeks and he'll be cruising!
Check him out, he's such a stud!
What the heck, he is walking? Bring him over to our house so he can teach Isaiah to walk!
Aww what a cutie he is! He will be pro at walking very soon! Then he will be all over the place even more, haha its the most fun ever! :) That is cute he sits in his toys for so long Meg does that too its nice huh? I have a sippy cup that is actually a straw and it is kinda hard to suck out of but it may work for him(so he wont choke-meg does that with some of her sippys too!), I will show it to ya next time you are over cause I cant remember the name of it and I will let ya know how I taught Meg to use a straw its great cause all my other sippys still leak and get all over the place but these dont! YOu may love it! Call me anytime when you want a cut, I dont have texting anymore so just give me a call!:)
Post a Comment