Saturday, December 20, 2008

I just love this face. Ryder loves to stick his tongue out all the time right now for some reason. This is the back corner of our "family room" where I keep all of Ryder's toys. It's like their hiding place so that you can't see them when you walk in and I don't have to keep hauling them upstairs when he's done playing with them. Ryder loves to crawl over his toys all the way back into the corner and camp out underneath his old rainforest jumperoo. He will sit back there for 30-45 minutes in total silence just checking out his toys. It's so cute!! I wanted to snap a picture of him sitting under the jumperoo but he saw my camera and got all excited and started crawling to it. So this is him coming out of his "cave" as I like to call it.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

How cute! I hate toys all over the living room too. I have to put them away each night when Isaiah is in bed. It makes the house look messy.

Stoddard's said...

oh he's cute, and getting so big! Merry Christmas!

Sunny Biggs said...

that is so cute! he is adorable!