I feel like I JUST posted about Ryder being 9 months and now a whole month has passed. I guess that is the result of being really busy. We just love this lil' man more and more all the time!! He has developed such a cute, spunky little personality and he is constantly cracking us up. He is getting smarter too and we are proud of him. About a week ago we were driving down the road and listening to the radio. Jon and I were not really listening and having a conversation. I guess Ryder sure was enjoying it because we both looked back and he was dancing!! It was so funny. He was waving his hand up and down and then would point his finger and wave it around. HAHA! He has a really good memory. He remembers where things are around the apartment and knows what areas are OFF limits (even though he goes there anyways). He absolutely loves being in nature, which I love about him. Jon just started coaching another season of lacrosse for junior high AND high school. We go to every practice so that Ryder can have time outside. He loves to watch the boys run around and he always steals a lacrosse ball to play with. For his first birthday Jon wants him to have his very own stick. Ryder has no choice...he's playing lacrosse when he grows up. His daddy and uncles and aunt play it so he's destined. So there is still no walking but Ryder can stand for longer periods of time by himself and we bought him a walker toy so he's learning to walk with help. He's already wearing size 5 shoes and size 4 diapers!!! AHHH!! He's so big I can barely carry him. He is learning to clap thanks to me and his Baby Einstein video. He now has 6 teeth; 4 on top, 2 on the bottom!! He's learning to eat a variety of foods and will still eat anything. The only problem I'm having right now is getting him off the bottle. I've bought several different kinds of sippy cups and even bought the kind that comes with 3 different "nipples" to teach him to drink from a sippy cup but he sucks SO hard he chokes and gets frustrated and won't drink anymore. I've re-introduced the sippy cup many times and don't know what esle to do! Any suggestions? And now for his best accomplishment yet...Ryder now says, "Mama!!!" The first time he said it I was SO happy. I make him say it all the time because I love it. He can now say "Dada," "Mama," and "Baba" (bottle).
Saturday, December 6, 2008
10 Months!!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Don't you love when they say your name!! It is so the best!! It just keeps getting better as they get older. Yay for 10 whole months... you will have a ONE year old in only 2 months!
Oh that boy just melts me...he's such a cutie. I could just eat him up. Love that boy!
He's so OLD, ha ha. I still can't believe how fast they grow up! He is so cute, I love how he always seems to have a smile on his face and is so happy, well at least when I'm around :). I can't wait until Dallin can say my name, I'm sure it's the best feeling ever!
thanks girl! YOu are too sweet;) your little guy is a doll!!!
I heard about this new hair cut of yours...ABSOLUTELY DARLING LARA! LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICTURE- THAT SWEET BOY SURE IS GROWING UP. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW TODDLER LIKE HE IS NOW. DARLING.
Lara - Wow! I'm glad Amber had this on hooked on her blog. Oh, this is Becky DeWitt - I think I found your necklace! We were tipping our couch up to move it for the holiday season and we heard this chain sound. Anyway, I think you said you lost an orange/heart necklace at our house. Write back to me at reebeck10@juno.com and let me know if it's yours. Sorry it's been lost for so long.
What a handsome man! Can you beleive how fast they grow up?
Okay so let's talk hair... Hairspray is Sheer Blonde by John Frieda. It can be found at most grocery stores or at Target for around 5.99. Basically I spray underneath and then back come like crazy. I know it isn't too healthy for the hair but then I usually use a deep conditioner. Oh and I only wash my hair every third day. The cleaner your hair is the harder it is to get volume.
One more thing, can you email me your address so I can send you guys a Xmas card? Email=lindzieb32@cox.net!
The monitor also senses their breathing so if they stop "moving" as in breathing it will go off. It's really nice have.
He is so cute! I cant wait to see him at Christmas. Last time I saw him he was so tiny.
. . . Love the new blog header!
So so cute. He is getting so big and grown up. I miss that little boy. He needs to come see me. We need to do a sonic run on like friday!
Your hair is so cute! I love that style. And your little boy is adorable wow time really does fly by fast.
Post a Comment