Friday, December 3, 2010

Labor Day 2010

Just found these pics on my in-laws' computer and I'm so happy. This was a fun time. Definitely post-worthy even if they are 3 months old :) We went to Grandma and Grandpa Bear's cabin for Labor Day weekend.

Taking a 3 month-old out on a boat ride in the blazin sun...bad idea.

Definitely have to have a stock of Diet Coke.


Grandpa Stowell dipping Kendra's feet in the water.



Ryder was trying to splash Grandma Stowell.




Taking a break from riding. Since we had a baby we were in the rhino.





Gotta love diaper changes on a quad. You gotta do what you gotta do.






Welp...looks like Ryder ditched the Diet Coke for Dr. Pepper.







And then crashed from his caffeine high.








Here's our lil' fam all strapped in the rhino. Kendra was in her car seat but I felt bad that her head was all over the place so I held her. She slept most of the time.









0 comments: