Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here we are before our ward Halloween party. Jon is a lacrosse player, I'm a cowgirl, Ryder is Buzz Lightyear, and Kendra is a bunny :)
Simona sent Kendra this cute bunny hat from Romania before she came to America. Thanks to her I didn't need to buy Kendra a costume. I just made a bunny tail out of cotton balls and glued it to her pants HA!
Melissa and Reed decided to come along with us. Moe was a cheetah and Reed was a sock monkey. So cute! Jon held the babies while Ryder jumped around in the bouncer so Melissa and I could go through the haunted house, which was so scary. I never went through it last year because I was too chicken but Jon and Melissa convinced me to go this time. I held Melissa's hand and closed my eyes most of the time until the end when I screamed, let go of her hand, and bolted out of there as fast as I could. It was just the young men in our ward in there but they were SCARY!!! They kept touching us and grabbing our feet and hair and we almost fell down the stairs. Plus there was this super creepy baby doll that was freaking us out. I'll never go in there again lol. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...cutest bunny EVER!