Sorry no pics and I already posted the short version of this story on my Facebook. But I wanted to document this on my blog as well for when I get another book printed. This happened last week but I'm still laughing about it today. Ryder woke up in the morning with a super full diaper (as usual) and I had forgotten to buy more diapers the day before. Luckily Jon didn't have to go into work until 10am so he took off Ryder's diaper and was able to stay with the kids while I ran to the nearest store. I told Jon to put a pair of underwear on him but Jon thougth that he would just poop or pee in them. He told me he needed to jump in the shower, which worried me, but I was in a hurry and didn't think much about it. When I got back not even 10 minutes later, our front door was cracked open. I panicked thinking Ryder got out of the house while Jon was in the shower, but when I walked in Jon was just standing there next to Ryder (who was butt naked) trying not to bust up laughing. He told me that Ryder went outside and then came back in saying he pooped. Jon checked his butt (which was poopy) but had no idea where the poop went. Jon cleaned him up and I slapped a diaper on him quick and asked him to show me where the poop was. He took me outside (yikes) and around the corner (double yikes) and just kept walking out towards the parking lot (this is where I started to cringe). He finally found "the spot" and said, "Look mom! I pooped!" He had walked to another building with no diaper on and dropped a log in our neighbors' rocks. There was even a little fly sitting on it. I was so mortified I just ran back and told Jon where he pooped and Jon started laughing. He asked if I was going to go clean it up and I told him I probably should but I was too disgusted. My child is a dog.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HAHA! Oh boy! That is so funny!
I am so laughing out loud! He's potty trained!
Post a Comment