Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kiddos

I stole this pic from Melissa's blog :) As I've said before we had the same due date...then her c-section was scheduled a week early, then Kendra came 9 days early making her only 3 days older than Reed. Aren't they cute? You too, Ryder. Kendra was hungry so we had to shove a pacifier in her mouth to make her happy for pictures. HA! I'm happy we have kids so close together. It will be more fun when they are older of course. Poor Ryder doesn't have anyone to play with. He'll have to be friends with the adults. HAHA! Just kidding.

4 comments:

August and Melissa said...

Love it! I know I can't wait til they are a little older and can play! Cute babies! And Ryder of course! :)

Traci said...

so fun!

dan and ashley said...

that is so fun you guys have babies close! & you both look fabulous only 1 month later!

All of us! said...

soo cute!! You both look great and the babies are beautiful! AND Ryder...more handsome than ever!!