Monday, January 19, 2009

Wrestle Mania!

This lil' man likes to wrestle. He is such a boy; rough and rowdy.
I like to snuggle. He does not. Sorry you have to see me without makeup.
I love my days off work so I can play with my babe. He is so much fun.
When we wrestle it's pretty much me kissing him to death and him trying to stop me.
I can't help but kiss his soft squishy cheeks. They are just so kissable!
Oh! He got me. My face is so goofy in this picture. He is actually trying to bite my cheek right here. I let him try until he actually DID bite me and then wrestle time was over. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Ryder continues to amaze me with the new things he learns. He gets to spend 3 days a week with his two cousins while I'm at work and they have taught him to crawl backwards down my mom's stairs. This morning he showed me on OUR stairs that he could do it. Now I'm not as worried about him falling down the stairs (again) because he can crawl up and down no problem. He is starting to walk more and more. I think spending time with his cousins and seeing them walk and run around really motivates him. This morning I was cleaning his bedroom and he was in the bathroom next door. I called his name and then heard him coming around the corner to his room. I was expecting to see him crawling but he just came walking around the corner!! It was so cool and weird and funny and cute all at the same time. I just love him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love that boy too. Give him kisses from me. I am so proud of his new walking and climbing the stairs skills...that is one smart boy!

Kristin Coppee said...

Mister boy! He's the tootest baby ever!

You totally look like Will in that picture where your head is on the floor and your eyes are closed.

Hey, our cousin, Ashley Kuhni, wants to be added to your blog circle.

Let's see...anything else random I can throw out there? Hmmm...nope. That's all for now. Oh, glad to hear my girls are of some use! YAY!

August and Melissa said...

He is getting so big- sorry i didn't call you this weekend! Lets definitely hang out one of these days!

allie said...

gorgeous blue eyes- both of you! I have a question for you... what doctor do you take ryder to and do you like them?