Monday, January 19, 2009

More Christmas Pictures

Here is my whole family. 5 kids, 4 spouses, and 10 grandkids with 2 more on the way. Keira is pregnant with her 3rd and is due in July. Kristin is pregnant with her 4th and due in August.
Sherman must've been teasing me because I'm pinching his nipple in this picture. I don't remember why though. Weird.
As I said in a previous post we went to my parents' cabin in Heber. This is a nice little slope just a few miles away where we went sledding. Pictured is me, Dan, Simon (visitor from Utah), Keira, Eli, Kale, and Jon. My mom took the picture. She also went sledding down the hill and I wish we had it on tape because it was AWESOME. She got going so fast and tried to stop herself but just kept spinning and then Dan had to catch her at the bottom before she smacked into his car. HAHA! There was a dude standing a few feet away just laughing at her. It was hilarious.
Here is me, Ryder, and Kristin's husband Bert. Ryder is all bundled up and ready to go sledding. We didn't have any gloves for him so when we took him sledding he kept sticking his hands in the snow and liked it until it started to burn and then he'd start crying. Poor lil' guy. We definitely need to get him some snow clothes.

0 comments: