
This little girl is suuuuuper spoiled...and bald. I am actually amazed that she isn't being held in any of these pictures because it seems she is ALWAYS being held. She loves her mama! Most of the time she only wants me and it usually makes me happy. But then there are the times when I can't get a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g done because she wants me to hold her and I become frustrated. She doesn't last long with toys on the floor or in her bouncer or in her highchair or ANYWHERE. HA! As long as she can see me she fusses until I pick her up. Ryder was not like this at all so it's something totally new and different for me. He was so easy and would play alone for up to 45 minutes at a time, which was awesome. He also would go to anyone; even strangers...but Kendra only wants me. Not Dad, not Grandma, not Grandpa, not Ryder...ME! And as soon as I pick her up, she pushes me away and wants to turn away while I hold her so she can see everything from my view. It's so funny. She loves to just watch Ryder run around from my hip. I do love it most of the time though. It's so sweet and hilarious when she's crying in Jon's arms and as soon as he hands her to me she stops and smiles. I've created a monster.
5 comments:
Zaiden is the same exact way!!!!! NO JOKE! It's gotten alot better now that he is walking and he can play with Ryker a little more. She is dang CUTE!!
ha, thats funny..steven says if we have a girl he's spoiling her rotten!
Oh & i like your family picture on your header!
AWWW! Let's just keep on spoiling her OKAY??
She is so cute. I think she just loves you to pieces, and thats ok. Let her love you!
We do need to get together! We are only about 20 min from San Tan Mall. It seems like I drive over there at least once a week...whether it be for Costco or the mall! I will text you and we can plan something!
And Peyton got her jacket for Christmas...I'm sure it is from Target though because hers has a jacket too! haha
And by the way, you need to update your blog more often missy! LOL
Post a Comment