Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Flag Football
Ryder has been my little soccer player up until this Fall when he decided he wanted to play flag football. I had my reservations about it since I am not a football fan and we had JUST spent money on new soccer cleats for him. But after lots and lots of begging from him (and Jon) I gave in. And of course Jon had to be the assistant coach!! But I love watching my boys play catch together and it's so cute to watch Ryder out on the field no matter what sport he plays. He is my lil athletic stud. I wonder all the time if Bowen will be the same way or if he will be into other things. But I won't be surprised if he follows in Ryder's footsteps since they are pretty much obsessed with each other.Love my boys!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب طارد وشبك الحمام
شركة تركيب طارد حمام بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment