
We are expecting baby #3!!! We are pretty excited. We went to Disneyland over the weekend and the morning before we went to the park, I decided I should probably take a pregnancy test since we had been trying to get pregnant. I wanted to know if I could go on any ride I wanted or not. So I took the test without telling anyone and it was positive!! I wanted to scream to myself in the bathroom. We went to the pool shortly after and I couldn't contain it anymore. I told Jen. She is due in August so she was super excited her baby would have a cousin close in age. So we pack up and head to Disneyland and Justin decides to hang with us and the kids for a while. We get away from Jon for a minute and I decide to tell Justin. He couldn't believe it! I told him that I wanted to tell Jon in a fun way but I didn't know how. I was holding the pregnancy test in my back pocket and I kept getting scared Jon would find it somehow. Anyways, we went to this huge building at Disneyland called Innovention. It just has cool stuff to look at. There was this little booth where you could take a picture of your face and then the computer would show you what you would look like older, fatter, as a smoker, etc. Jon decided to do it and there was my big chance!! As he was getting his picture taken, I held the pregnancy test right up next to his head. When it showed his pic to him, he just said, "I don't like that pic I'm gonna take a new one." HE DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE TEST PLAIN AS DAY RIGHT NEXT TO HIS HEAD!!! So he took another picture. SAME THING! He didn't like it, wanted to take a new one, and never saw the test in the picture. I gave up by the third time and he was starting to get mad that Justin and I were laughing and not telling him why. I ended up pulling out the test and handing it to him. He just stared at it for a second like he didn't know what it was. It was pretty funny. He was happy. He's been wanting another baby for a while now. So there you have it! Baby #3 is coming the end of October! I dont want to find out the gender this time around, but Jon does. He can't wait. As for the name, we know what we want for a boy OR girl, but won't be sharing until D-Day. Sorry folks!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Yes, it's true!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Congrats! That is exciting. I love how you tried to tell Jon and how oblivious he was. That is funny. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment